iQ Player Dash Cam Playback Software [Quick Guide]
iQ Player User Interface Introduction
1. Video time line : Drag the Video time line bar to Rewind or Forward to cue Video, Speed and G-Sensor date.
2. Video play control buttons : Available options from left to right are stop, last clip, last frame, play, next frame next clip. Available hot keys for individual options are (1) Play / Pause: space (2) Stop: esc (3) Last frame: left (4) Next frame: right (5) Next clip: N (6) Last clip: B
3. Full screen display : Toggle to fit the image to the entire screen. - Hot key: Alt + Enter
4. Video volume adjustment : Drag this to change the audio volume. - Default volume: 50%
5. Digital zoom in / out : Turn the mouse wheel forward to zoom in and backward to zoom out. -Default ratio : 100% ( Original size )
6. Video play speed : Click to speed up / down videos on the main screen. Available speed options may range from one quater to quadruple to original one. -Default speed : 1X
7. Share Button : Click to open different sharing options.
8. Video edit mode : Click to open the video edit function window.
9. Screen shot : Click to capture the current image displayed on the main screen and save the file in a given space. -Default location : installation root directory / Snapshot.
10. Speed : Display the speed of the car in the video when it was recorded. You may change the UOM of speed under Setup → Speed UOM. (Requires an additional GPS accessory) -Unit of measure (UOM) option : KMH or MPH -Default unit of measure : MPH
11. G-sensor data : Display the G-data of the vehicle in the video when it was recorded.
12. Chart of G-sensor data : Display the G-data of the vehicle in the video when it was recorded.
13. Video shot on : Display date and time of the video when it was recorded.
14. Latitude : Display the latitude of the video where it was recorded. (Requires an additional GPS accessory)
15. Longtitude : Display the longitude of the video where it was recorded. (Requires an additional GPS accessory)
16. Driving direction : Display the direction of the video where it was recorded. (Requires an additional GPS accessory)
17. Average Speed : Display the average speed of the video where it was recorded. (Requires an additional GPS accessory)
18. Max Speed : Display the max speed of the video where it was recorded. (Requires an additional GPS accessory)
19. Google / Open Street map : Display the location of the video where it was recorded. You may switch in between Google or Open Street map data. (Requires an additional GPS accessory)
20. Add the file / Remove the file : Click the “Add” key to display the “add file” window. Click the “Remove” key to erase the selected files from the play list.
21. File group / File ungroup : You may group multiple files into the playlist then play them in one file and link the data of each file to display in data table. For example, adding 5 1-minute length files into one group will end up with a 5 minutes display time shown in the data table. To share / edit a file group, the file now playing in the main screen shall be shared / edited. In a group of 5 1-minutes length files playing at point 3’35”, when you click the edit / share key then the third file’s main screen image shall be shared / edited. The name of a group is a string of the name of the first file suffixed with the number of files in the group. That is, for a group of 5 files with the first name “180925_191823_16”, the name of the group is “180925_191823_016 (5)”.
22. Video playlist : A video thumbnail will show in this table after the videos added in the list.
23. Dual/Single playback mode : Click the button to switch the Dual/Single playback mode and you will see the PIP on the screen. When you import the videos from dual lens model dash cam, iQ player will sync the videos automatically and input them on the screen.
24. Screen select : Click the button to switch the main video to display on PIP screen.
How to import videos into iQ Player?
1. Insert SD card into the computer, open SD card’s VIDEO folder and select desired video file.
2. Drag and drop files into the video playlist.
3. The files will appear in the video playlist at the bottom right.
The other import method1. Click on the ADD file icon at the top of the video playlist.
How to play picture-in-picture (PIP) video clips?
1. Press the single display and dual display icons to turn on the picture-in-picture function (When dual video is detected).
2. Press the icon for switching between Main and Sub-Picture screens, the Main and Sub-Picture screens can be displayed interchangeably by clicking the screen switch icon.
How to adjust the picture-in-picture (PIP) position?
1. Press Setup> location in the upper menu, select the sub-picture position you want to place then place the sub-picture in the desired position.
How to fast forward a video?
How to screenshot part of the video?
How to enlarge / zoom-in the image?
1. Move the magnifying glass scroll bar or use the mouse’s scroll wheel to enlarge / zoom-in the main screen will be enlarged.
2. Press the picture-in-picture icon for switching function.
3. Switch the telephoto lens to the Main screen, and zoom-in through the magnifying glass, the distant objects can be seen more clearly in detail.
How to group individual video clips?
1. Select the videos to be grouped.
2. Drag and Drop the selected videos to the video playlist together.
3. Click the first video and press the shift key, continue to the last selected videos.
4. After selecting all videos, click Group icon.
5. The grouped videos will be displayed in the video playlist.
How to edit and upload YouTube?
1. First, press the dual display function to display both screens. (If there is only a single display, only a single screen can be edited.)
2. After the screen switches to the picture-in-picture, then click the edit icon.
3. The movie clip editing box will pop up.
4. Capture the desired range of video by moving the timeline bar to confirm selected video clip then press OK.
5. A small window of output setting will pop up, press to confirm.
6. The video is being process.
7. After the video output finished, please press OK.
8. The outputted video will be displayed at the bottom of the video playlist.
Upload to YouTube
1. Click the share icon.
2. The video sharing window will pop up, please click Next to continue.
3. Click the YouTube icon.
4. A sign-on window will pop up for logging into a user account.
5. Allowing iQ Player permission, press Allow.
6. Choose the privacy options and fill in the title. After checking, click Next.
7. The video will be uploaded to YouTube, please wait for the upload.
8. After the upload is completed, press Finish.