Consumer Limited Warranty
30 DAYS REFUND POLICY
(CANSONIC WEBSTORE PURCHASE ONLY)
Customer’s satisfaction is the most important thing to Cansonic. Therefore, if you are not 100% satisfied with the product you purchased from our official website, you may return it for a full refund (return may be subject to shipping and handling fees). Any item not qualified to the warranty cannot be accepted for return. All returned parts and Devices for which a refund is given shall become our property. For the instruction for returning, please refer to Instruction.
ONE (1) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Cansonic warrants Cansonic-branded products against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with our official guidelines for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase.
For the product qualified to this warranty, please follow the instruction to return it to us, we will either repair or replace a new/refurbished device by Cansonic’s sole discretion.
Returns or replacements of parts and/or products may be subject to shipping and handling fees. The products not qualified to this warranty may be also subject to repair or replacement fees. For the warranty qualification details, please refer to following description.
TO BE QUALIFIED TO THIS WARRANTY, YOU MUST
(a) Purchase the product directly from Cansonic or from authorized resellers.
(b) Provide the proof of purchase with the purchase date.
(c) The date of return must be within one year from the original retail purchase date.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
(a) If serial number sticker or warranty sticker has been damaged or removed from the device.
(b) Defects caused by normal device aging.
(c) Damage caused by service performed by unauthorized party.
(d) Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, stains and dents.
(e) Consumable parts, such as batteries and suction cup mounts.
(f) Damage caused by using third party components or firmware.
(g) Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes.
(h) Damage caused by operating the product outside Cansonic’s official guidelines
NOTE: Defects in materials and workmanship is covered.
RETURN & REPAIR SERVICE INSTRUCTION
If your product is qualified to our warranty or refund policy, please ship it to us for refund, repair or replacement with following instruction. We will handle your request as soon as possible.
- BEFORE sending anything to Cansonic, please contact our Customer Support Team by going to Registration page. Mostly we are able to help you solve the problem through e-mail quickly.
- If our Customer Support Team determines that your problem is qualified to our warranty or refund policy, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) form.
- Print out the RMA form and package it along with the product you want to return and the corresponding accessories specified on the RMA form. Please DO NOT send out your device without RMA form.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the box and send it to our RMA address. Please wrap your device properly with shock-proof material. Cansonic will not be responsible for the damage caused during the delivery process.
- It is your responsibility to remove and back up the data you may have saved on your device. Such data might be damaged, removed or reformatted during the service and Cansonic will not be responsible for such damage or loss.
Cansonic RMA address
261 E Colorado Blvd, Suite 201, Pasadena, CA 91101
(Please DO NOT hand deliver your product to our RMA office even if you are local. This office is not set up to receive visitors.)