UltraDash S3 Firmware Update
Firmware release Date: MAY 11 2023
．Fixed the issue with file protection logic, when pressing the file protection button at any time would protect the previous, current, and next files.
|Applicable Type:||UltraDash S3|
★ FREE UPDATE SERVICE
For customer that would like to send the device back to us for update, just simply contact our customer service team for a return shipping label for free:
Tel: 626-460-8807 (9am - 3pm PST)
Please feel free to contact us directly if you need any additional help. Providing a great customer experience is very important to us. We remain committed to doing anything we can to help, so please feel free to contact us as soon as possible so we can discuss this further.
NOTICE: As larger cards are more prone to occur speed drops, and with current video reaching up to multiple 2K or 4K recording, the resource usage is much more than the previous 1080P model. Therefore, we recommend using high-endurance memory cards such as SanDisk Max Endurance, and Samsung Pro Endurance memory cards for 128GB and 256GB cards. Using low-speed memory cards may cause recording stop.
Firmware Update Instruction
1) Make sure your SD card is formatted and copy the S3FW.BIN into the root directory of the SD card. Notice: Make sure the file name is S3FW.BIN If you see S3FW(1) .BIN or so on, please rename the file name to S3FW.BIN
2) Insert the SD card into the dashcam.
3) Connect the UltraDash S3 to your PC or Mac with the USB cable, and make sure the dashcam is charging.
4) When turning on the dashcam, select the DashCam and there will be a popup message as picture below.
DO NOT TURN OFF OR PRESS ANY BUTTON DURING THIS PERIOD, IT MAY CAUSE THE UPDATE FAILURE.
5) It may take a while for updating. Once it finishes the update, the UltraDash S3 will turn off the device automatically.